Open Garden is a blueprint for a marketing and advertising ecosystem that’s connected at the data layer. It’s a simple, transformative idea. By building your own Open Garden, you can bring together your fragmented platforms, partners, applications and channels. Then you’ll be in a position to deliver personalized omnichannel experiences your customers might just shed tears for.
But here’s the all-important part: building an Open Garden means you no longer have to cede control of your data to any vendor or limit your reach to any channel or application. You control and manage the data, too — using it to drive better-informed analysis and more contextual, successful interactions in every channel.
Read the Definitive Guide to Open Gardens. What’s inside?
- The market realities driving the Open Garden movement
- The business outcomes Open Garden can drive
- The business challenges Open Garden can solve
- The inner workings of an Open Garden
- How to build your own to take the next big leap for marketing
Visit Digital Marketing Depot to download your copy.